Сайт фанатов группы «КуБа»

Shenseea might have a career in hip hop if she chooses to make the switch.

The Romeich Entertainment first lady released a video of herself freestyling on Instagram and let’s just say, she got bars. Earlier this year, she dropped another freestyle spitting both dancehall and rap during a cypher session on Tim Westwood in the UK with Dexta Daps. Seems Shenseea is taking this rapping thing more serious now with some encouragement from her fans and folks inside her circle like her manager Romeich Major.

“It’s a move that she is seriously considering making and there is a lot happening behind the scenes, she may just release her debut rap single, you never know,” sources told us. While Shenseea herself has not explicitly indicated that she is making a switch to rap, her freestyle videos sure raised the question. “I haven’t had a good rest in how many days lmao Long time me nuh drop ntn enjoy y’all Sunday #teamshenseea,” she wrote on Instagram.

“Dancehall is big, but right now hip hop is on a different scale,” sources close to the “Loodi” deejay said. “She is getting a lot of support from the fans and her team so let’s see what will happen.”

I haven’t had a good rest in how many days ? lmao Long time me nuh drop ntn ? enjoy y’all Sunday #teamshenseea @romeichentertainment team strong! @dingdongravers @bishopescobar_876 @romeichwear #bissshh

A post shared by RomeichEntertainment's Artiste (@shenseea) on Dec 3, 2017 at 9:15am PST

If Chance The Rapper keeps this up once day he will be president.

Google has donated $1 million to the Chicago rapper’s SocialWorks Organization, a non-profit charitable organization that help youths in his native Chicago. Just yesterday, the rapper revealed that he handed out over 300 pairs of an unreleased Jordan Retro 11s to kids in the city. Now he is getting a major boast from tech giant Google to help kids who want to learn coding.

“Today @Google funded coding classes for 20 schools on the south and west sides. God bless everyone involved. Thank you,” Chance the Rapper tweeted. The company donated an additional $500,00 towards Chicago Public Schools’ CS4ALL initiative. Google released a statement confirming the sizeable donation saying its a part of the company’s initiative to bring more students into the computer science fold.

“The grant will help teachers implement computer science and arts curriculum in their classrooms, and it builds on $40 million in Google.org grants that provide opportunities for students underrepresented in computer science to explore the field,” the statement reads. Justin Cunningham, the executive director of SocialWorks, also released a statement about the donation from Google.

RELATED: Chance The Rapper Says Sorry To Dr. Dre Dissing Aftermath Label

“Our grant with Google.org helps SocialWorks provide programming that sheds light on another pathway to success for young Chicagoans,” Cunningham said. “While every student doesn’t need to become a computer scientist, understanding the basics empowers them to understand the world they live in. The opportunity to help kids code to share their music, artwork, and distinct point of view is at the core of our mission and an experience we look forward to providing in classrooms across the city.”

This is the second million dollar donation that Chance the Rapper received for his organizations. Last month, he got another million from Jewel-Osco that will goes towards his New Chance: Arts & Literature Fund.

Migos and Joe Budden beef is far from over.

The Atlanta rap trio previewed a Joe Budden diss track on Twitter on Wednesday that ignites a firestorm including a response from Joe Budden. Who can forget Migos and Budden’s tense confrontation at the BET Awards pre-show in June. The Slaughterhouse rapper was partaking in an interview with the group when things quickly went south. Eventually, security manages to separate them before it went into an all-out brawl.

Migos hasn’t forgotten and is about to let their feelings be known in an upcoming track, due on Friday. The rap group shared a preview of the song on Instagram today. In the short clip, you can hear Quavo name-dropping the veteran rapper while indicating that he is ready for war. “Ice tray a n***a floodin’, ice, ice, ice / If a n***a hatin’ call him Joe Budden (pu**y!!) / Coupe outside and its press button / Fa**** ni*** mad cuz your b**ch f***ing / f*** it ice trader gang,” Quavo raps over a trap beat.

RELATED: Migos & Joe Budden Got Into Heated Confrontation At BET Awards

Joe Budden already took notice of the potential diss and responded on Twitter. “Quavo want smoke ? Lol,” the Everyday Struggle co-host tweeted. “Soon as it’s all peace he decides to unleash this lyrical venom in my direction… that’s crazy smh. @QuavoStuntin i am your OG & you will respect me as such.” This response indicates that Budden might be planning to dust off his mic and lay down a response in the studio. Let’s hope these guys keep this beef in the studio. Last year, the “Pump It Up” rapper fired off a series of diss tracks aimed at Drake, but the Toronto rapper never bite. In one of his diss records, he also took shots at JAY-Z and Meek Mill.

Listen to a preview of Migos new single “Control The Streets (Joe Budden diss)” below.

CONTROL THE STREETS VOL. 1 MIDNIGHT TOMORROW NIGHT

A post shared by Migos (@migos) on Dec 6, 2017 at 11:45am PST

Quavo want smoke ? Lol

— Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) December 6, 2017

Soon as it’s all peace he decides to unleash this lyrical venom in my direction… that’s crazy smh

— Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) December 6, 2017

@QuavoStuntin i am your OG & you will respect me as such.

— Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) December 6, 2017

Big Sean and Metro Boomin gave fans a preview of their new joint album “Double or Nothing,” due tomorrow night.

The project is one of the most highly anticipated rap albums this month, with Eminem and Lil Wayne all set to drop bodies of work in December. We first learned about Double or Nothing last month when Big Sean and Boomin abruptly announced the project on Twitter. Things are moving by quickly because a week after announcing the joint album, the two rappers announced that it’s coming on Thursday of this week.

Now we have a preview of what coming tomorrow. Metro Boomin posted a one-minute clip on Twitter on Wednesday showing himself and Big Sean riding in the backseat of a car while the G.O.O.D. Music MC rhyme over a dark beat. “I’m takin’ out anyone in my way / I’m not playing with you b*tch this not the WNBA / I’m a real-life star so you know I need my space,” BS raps. At the end of the clip, you can see the words “Not a music video” flashes on the screen.

Watch Big Sean lay down some bars below.

12.8.17 ?? pic.twitter.com/ahsRCh3axT

— Metro Boomin (@MetroBoomin) December 6, 2017

XXXTentacion told his fans that he will be hosting a free concert in the future after his anti-rape event was canceled.

The Florida rapper issued an apology to his fans today after his anti-rape event in Miami was canceled due to circumstances beyond his control, he said. Several of his fans on social media were skeptical about the event and thought that he was just using it as a PR move amidst his ongoing assault case involving his ex-girlfriend.

XXXTentacion says that he organized the event to give support to those who were raped or went through any form of post-traumatic experience. He also asked attendees not to bring any form of negative energy to a place where he said its all about support. Sadly the event never took place because some folks vandalized the venue among other things.

“It was my fault completely that the event was cancelled,” he stated. “I put the venue address out, which caused the venue to get spray painted,” he added. He also clarified that the performance will be separate from the make-up anti-rape event, explaining that “I’m doing a free performance, free of charge, to make up for the fact that I didn’t get this done on time.”

He didn’t reveal when he will be performing at the planned free concert, but XXXTentacion has been working hard to rehabilitate his image in recent months. He also signed a new deal with Capital Records and the label seems to be helping him with his legal troubles.

#xxxtentacion reacts to his anti-rape event being cancelled.

A post shared by DJ Akademiks (@akadmiks) on Dec 6, 2017 at 1:57pm PST