Сайт фанатов группы «КуБа»

Harvey Weinstein is receiving both inpatient and outpatient treatment amid the numerous sexual assault and harassment allegations against him, E! News has learned.

A spokesperson for the producer confirmed the news to E! News on Saturday, following recent reports that he was seeking treatment.

“Mr. Weinstein is receiving inpatient as well as outpatient medical treatment for the next month or so,” the spokesperson said.

No further details were given and the producer’s whereabouts were not made known.

Over the past couple of week, at least 50 women have accused the produce of sexual misconduct and six of them, including Rose McGowan and Italian star and xXx cast member Asia Argento, say he raped him. Weinstein has apologized for past treatment of colleagues but denies allegations of non-consensual sex.

Latest On:  Julianne Hough’s Glow Comes Courtesy of This $3 Beauty Product

Police in Los Angeles, New York and London are investigating several sexual misconduct allegations. Weinstein has not been charged with a crime. The controversy has cost his him jobhis marriage and many of his honors

Andreas Rentz/Getty Images

Last week, after reports say Weinstein was headed to rehab, paparazzi encountered him outside the Los Angeles home of one of his daughters.

“I’m hanging in, I’m trying my best,” he said at the time. “Guys, I’m not doing OK but I’m trying.”

“I gotta get help, guys,” he said, as seen in a video posted on TMZ. “You know what, we all make mistakes, second chance I hope.”

Latest On:  Sports Star Derek Jeter And Model Hannah Davis Wed

A day later, Weinstein was spotted in Arizona, dining with friends.

On Friday, a source told E! News that the producer was still in the state and “going to an outpatient center during the day” and staying at a hotel, adding, “He isn’t taking things seriously at all and is more concerned about business and his next moves. He is just going through the motions with counseling and doesn’t seem concerned at all about what’s to come.”

Weinstein has not commented.

TMZ reported that day that Weinstein had completed a one-week outpatient program to treat psychological issues and was leaving the state. 

News of Weinstein undergoing inpatient treatment also comes a week after TMZ reported that authorities responded to a 911 call made by his daughter Remy to “say her dad was suicidal.” Police told E! News they had arrived at the house in response to a “family disturbance” but could not confirm the call was about Weinstein.

Latest On:  Khloe Kardashian Wears High-Waist Jeans in Another Rare Appearance Since Pregnancy News

A friend of Weinstein told Page Six that the producer is not suicidal, but “his heart is breaking for his kids.”

Searching for more update about this? Type Inside The Box

Shawn Johnson and husband Andrew East shared some heartbreaking news with fans on Saturday: They revealed she had recently suffered a miscarriage.

The 25-year-old retired Olympic gold medalist and gymnast and two-time Dancing With the Stars competitor married the 26-year-old football player in Tennessee in April 2016.

“We feel like a lot of people go through this so we wanted to share it, ” Johnson said in a YouTube video while sitting with her husband.

“The past 48 hours have been some of the happiest, scariest, and saddest times of my life,” she wrote. “My husband Andrew and I found out that we were unexpectedly pregnant, only to find out hours later some tragic news. I have been crying more than I ever have, but am still optimistic for what is next.”

Latest On:  Bob Marley Musical movie “One Love” Set for Release in UK

In the video, two digital home pregnancy tests are shown and are positive. Johnson then holds them up and declares, tearfully, “We’re going to have a baby. I definitely wasn’t planning this but it’s really, really exciting. How am I gonna tell Andrew? He’s going to be a daddy.”

Latest On:  South Africa Dance Music Awards Nominees 2017

Johnson and East were then shown driving to a doctor’s office. She said she started feeling stomach pains.

At the doctor’s office, an ultrasound showed bleeding in her uterus and no gestational sac, meaning she had miscarried naturally. She was six weeks along —just a two weeks after a pregnancy test can show a positive result. Johnson took hers earlier this week.

After the video was posted, Johnson and East took to Instagram and Facebook Live to chat with their fans.

They appeared to be in good spirits as they answered questions. They said they did not plan to get pregnant.

Latest On:  #WhereTheyAtNow: Jaimee Foxworth Speaks Out About Being Left Out Of The Family Matters Reunion

“We know everything happens for a reason,” Johnson said. “We believe God’s got a bigger plan for us. All we can do is be positive otherwise we just sink into a hole.”

Searching for more update about this? Type Inside The Box

He plays Donald Trump on TV, but does Alec Baldwin want to become the President of the United States himself one day?

The 59-year-old actor, who last month won an Emmy for his satirical portrayal of the U.S. leader on SNL, retweeted on Friday a cryptic tweet that may or may not be a joke.

“If I run for a President, think of how entertaining the debates would be,” said the message, posted on the Alec Baldwin Foundation’s account.

More than 3,000 people liked the comment. One person tweeted on Saturday, “I don’t want entertainment. I want a REAL president!” The post was retweeted on the Alec Baldwin Foundation’s account.

If I run for a President, think of how entertaining the debates would be.

— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) October 21, 2017

The actor, known for his outspoken liberal views, has been among the most vocal celebrities who has openly criticized the U.S. leader and former TV star—and his supporters.

Latest On:  The Kardashian Sisters Have a Fun Getaway in San Francisco and Scott Disick Shares Some Parenting Advice for Khloe Kardashian

“I have an immigration strategy: Everyone who voted for Trump, leave,” read a tweet posted on the Alec Baldwin Foundation’s account on Wednesday.

In 2008, Baldwin said on CBS’ 60 Minutes that he still has not given up his childhood dream of being a politician.

“There’s no age limit on running for office, to a degree,” he said. “Something I might do, one day.”

In 2011, Baldwin’s rep he would not rule out the possibility of the actor running for mayor of New York City.

Latest On:  Dreezy Feat. 6LACK & Kodak Black “Spar” Lyrics

Months later, Baldwin nixed the idea.

“I’ve lost my appetite,” he said on his podcast, Here’s the Thing With Alec Baldwin. “Plus the people that are running for mayor—I know this is terrible—I look at them and I don’t see myself in that crowd. They’re like a guy on a date that you can tell he just can’t wait to get his hand up your blouse before even the lights go out in the theater. They’re all just so horny for it. Horny for their own ascension. Whereas for me, I’ve got a job now…I’ve got a good job.”

Other celebs have also floated the idea of a 2020 political run—Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who jokingly announced his presidential running mateTom Hanks, on SNL, and Kid Rock, who teased the website http://kidrockforsenate.com in July.

Latest On:  Woody Allen: “Harvey Weinstein Thing Is Very Sad for Everybody Involved”

“I give up money and fame and position and success, I give up this wonderful life I have now in exchange for the chance to really change things,” he said. “Yeah, I’m not quite sure you can anymore.”

Searching for more update about this? Type Inside The Box


Shawn Storm released an animated video for his gritty Alkaline diss track “Full Clip Load.”

The clip starts out with Shawn Storm escaping from prison before going on a crime spree that ended with his rescuing Vybz Kartel from prison. In the song, Kartel protege diss all of the Gaza enemies starting with Alkaline and move down the line to Aidonia’s J.O.P., Busy Signal, Mavado, and Stephen “Di Genius” McGregor. “Everybody mi ago kill everybody / all tha one deh weh sound like Addi,” he deejay.

Shawn Storm has always been loyal to Vybz Kartel and was even convicted for the same murder that the Gaza boss is serving life for. Storm will be eligible for parole in 25 years. Both artists, as well as, the other two men convicted for the crime will have their first appeal court hearing in February next year. All four men have maintained their innocence.


Beenie Man says he is upset with Bounty Killer for entertaining a feud with Foota Hype and Tony Matterhorn.

Social media is the battlefield these days for a lot of the feud in dancehall. Artists throwing words against other artists and sound system selectors cursing out artists as in the case of Bounty and the two veteran disc jockeys. During an interview with Anthony Miller on ER, Beenie Man weights in on the feud while expressing his disappointment with his longtime rival Bounty Killer.

“I feel like competition is what keep you on your toes, keep you on the edge, it make you sharp and build faster lyrics,” Beenie said. “But when it gets to a point when it becomes disrespectful, I feel you should just squash it and you know just don’t deal with it. I am really upset with Bounty Killer to follow up with Foota Hype and Matterhorn with every picture you comment and retweet and send it. You’re a big man, you’re the warlard, the general of dancehall, so you don’t need to follow up no little man my lord.”

Beenie Man also spoke about how Bounty Killer helped both Foota Hype and Tony Matterhorn becomes the big names in the disc jockey business that they are today.