Сайт фанатов группы «КуБа»


Chris Brown has stepped forward to apologize to Charlamagne Tha God and The Breakfast Club over a failed interview this morning.

Brown has been making the promotional rounds this week ahead of the release of his new album Heartbreak on a Full Moon, due on October 31st. Breezy don’t normally do a lot of interviews but this week he has been everywhere and all of his interviews are interesting. So far this week he turned up for all of his interviews, but this morning was different, he bailed on an interview with Charlamgane Tha God, Angela Yee, and DJ Envy on The Breakfast Club.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, Chris Brown apologize to the show and said that he will personally make things up. As for the reason for bailing, he said that he was hoarse from a long studio session the day before plus he has a pop-up show later on today (Wednesday October 25th). “Breakfast club, I Love yall, I apologize for not coming to the show,” he wrote. “Pop-up show today and I was hoarse as sh*t from studio, I’ll call personally so we can peace it up. love.”

“Hoarse!!! AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THE NEGATIVE SHIT THAT IS SAID BECAUSE YALL FEEL HURT,” he continues. “All good… I’ll let y’all have that. HOPE THAT HELPS YALL STATUS! Love you (I’m glad to know how yall really feel though.) guess god don’t make mistakes! SHOW TONIGHT… y’all invited too.”

Charlamagne Tha God was particularly upset with Chris Brown for missing the show and called him out on the show this morning. Still, Breezy seems like he is not upset and is willing to do the show at a future date so let’s hope that happens because we like to hear from the singer in interviews.

?? hoarse!!! AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THE NEGATIVE SHIT THAT IS SAID BECAUSE YALL FEEL HURT. ?. All good… I’ll let y’all have that. ??. HOPE THAT HELPS YALL STATUS! Love you ? (I’m glad to know how yall really feel though.) guess god don’t make mistakes! SHOW TONIGHT… y’all invited too. ?

A post shared by ?? #P&A #QUESTIONS iTunes (@chrisbrownofficial) on Oct 25, 2017 at 5:08am PDT


Tamar Braxton marriage is over. The R&B singer filed for divorce from her husband of 9 years, Vincent Herbert.

Tamar, 40, filed for divorce on Tuesday from her 44-year-old husband whom she has been married to for almost a decade, TMZ reported. The couple has a 4-year-old son name, Logan Vincent. The “Love and War” singer and the music producer’s marriage has been on the rocks for the past few years and recently she announced that she will be taking a break from music to try and save her marriage.

Tamar and Vincent have been dating since 2003 after being introduced to each other by Toni Braxton who has been working with the music producer/executive. The couple got married in 2008 and even had a reality TV show, Tamar and Vince. Last year they had a domestic dispute at a hotel in Atlanta where cops were called in. Although they tried to patch things up, their marriage hasn’t been the same.

A rep for Tamar confirmed the divorce saying that the singer made an extremely difficult decision. “Collectively, their son Logan and his well being during this very unfortunate process is most important,” the rep added.


Masicka stays far from his haters and surrounds himself with the ladies in his new video “Roll Clean.”

The dark clip was directed by RD Studios and produced by Dunwell Productions. The two and a half minutes cut starts out with a shirtless Masicka spitting lyrics while a banging female used a spray can to write Genahsyde graffiti on a wall. 2017 has been a breakthrough year for Masicka who has aligned himself with businessman Corey Todd and has been pushing his Genahsyde brand locally and internationally.

This yea he scored a number of hits including one of the hottest songs in dancehall this year “InfraRed” with Vybz Kartel. He also lands collaborations with other acts like Bounty Killer and Ishawna, as well as, tour extensively overseas. The single “Roll Clean” is currently available on iTunes/Apple Music and Spotify for streaming.


Popcaan sends a clear message to his enemies in his new single “Nuh Bwoy Can’t Box.”

The Unruly Boss dropped the new gangsta anthem last night and took a moment to show off his pricey jewelry collection. The gritty single is featured on the Panic Riddim, produced by JAM 2 Records and DRE Swade. “If bwoy diss me in a day mi naan go kill them night / Same place deso him a loose him life / Bombohole head buss off like a f**king sprite, unruly / No pu**y cyan diss mi pon god earth, no / Unless me bloodclat hand naan work / Mi guns and mi killy them alert,” Popcaan spits.

Popcaan also took the opportunity to show off his expensive watches and chains including a massive Unruly chain. Poppy has been having a great year and has a chance to make history at next month’s MOBO Awards in the UK if wins. The “Party Shot” deejay is going up against artists like Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley, Aidonia, Chronixx, and his arch nemesis Alkaline. Popcaan won the MOBO award for Best Reggae Act for the past two years and this year could be his third straight year.

#popcaan showing off his jewelry collection

A post shared by DancehallHipHop (@dancehallhiphop) on Oct 20, 2017 at 4:56pm PDT


Vybz Kartel was not among the five names nominated for the 2017 MOBO Award for Best Reggae Act and his are furious.

The list of nominees for the 2017 Music Of Black Origin (MOBO) Awards for Best Reggae Act came out last week and all five nominees are local Jamaican artists. Popcaan, Alkaline, Aidonia, Chronixx, and Damian Marley are the five nominees this year. A lot of dancehall fans are again questioning why Vybz Kartel was snubbed despite having a massive year last year which continues into this year.

“The system trying to fight against the boss [Vybz Kartel] but they can’t stop him,” one fan wrote. “Kartel had a bigger year than Popcaan, Aidonia, and Alkaline and yet he was not nominated for a MOBO are you kidding me. This is utter nonsense and that’s why people can’t take these awards serious anymore.”

Fans echoed some similar sentiments last year when the deejay was not nominated. There is an underlining reason why Vybz Kartel may not get a MOBO nomination, at least as long as he is behind bars he may never get a nomination per the rules of the award show. Additionally, MOBO is based in the UK where most radio stations are barred from playing songs from convicted felons who are serving time behind bars like Vybz Kartel who is doing life for a murder case.

One fan criticized those fans who are angry at Kartel’s MOBO snub while drawing reference to his album sales numbers last year. “Don’t make music fool you prison is taking a hold on Vybz Kartel Now you cannot be in prison for murder and get the mobo award and apart from that he’s not doing any live performance 3249 in 15 weeks sales for the top dancehall artists of 2016 that’s a shame on dancehall and Vybz Kartel the great Shabba Ranks used to sell millions and Beenie Man gaza fans please don’t even brag about it on YouTube 3249 copies that’s a shame on Kartel?” Joel wrote.

Despite being incarcerated since 2011, he has remained in the top echelon of dancehall with a consistent supply of new music. Last year, he came under investigation under orders directly from the Ministry of National Security for allegations that he has been recording music in prison, something that would be illegal and could potentially send him into solitary confinement. Nevertheless, new music continues to pour out of Vybz Kartel coffers like hot bread and he is showing no signs of slowing down.