Сайт фанатов группы «КуБа»
On October 16th, Bunny Wailer is slated to receive the Order of Merit at Kings House in Kingston for his influence in pioneering reggae music.
This is Bunny Wailer’s third National Honor by the Jamaican government, however, this is more significant since it is the third highest honor granted in Jamaica by the state. In an interview with the Observer, Wailer expressed his gratitude. “I did not expect it, but knew it was something that ones spoke to me about being due based of the vastness of my contribution and my focus on preserving the legacy of The Wailers, not only to the music but to the Rastafari culture and community,” he said. “It is growing on me as my greatest recognition. It’s like getting that final PhD.”
Peter Tosh, Bob Marley along with Wailer formed The Wailers in 1963, but it wasn’t until 1972 that the group got their big break and landed a contract with Island Records. Some of The Wailers top songs includes “Natty Dread,” “I shot the Sheriff,” and “Get Up Stand Up.” Bunny Wailer left the group in 1974 and went on to acquire the surname Wailer.
The reggae legen went on to win Grammy awards for his 1996 for the album Time Will Tell: A Tribute to Bob Marley,’ 1995 ‘Crucial! Roots Classics’ and 1997 ‘Hall of Fame: A Tribute to Bob Marley ‘s 50th Anniversary (RAS).’ Some of Bunny Wailer’s most popular singles includes ‘Jammins’, ‘Collyman’, ‘Dancing Shoes’ and ‘Bald Head Jesus’.
As one of the founding member of the Wailer and only Survivor of the group Bunny has contributed a lot to Jamaica music. The group began in a time when political warfare’s was on the rampage and their songs spoke a lot about equal rights and justice which had a huge impact socially in Jamaica back then. Their message of peace and love in their music would help them to become global icons in music.
T.I.‘s Hustle Gang compilation album We Want Smoke is finally here and you can stream and download it on iTunes/Apple Music.
The 17-track album was originally slated for a September release but was pushed to October 13th. The project is the first compilation work from T.I.’s army of artists, but he also includes a few guest verses from some fellow Atlanta emcees like B.O.B. and Young Thug. The project serves to get the hip-hop community familiarized with Hustle Gang artists including Yung Booke, Rara, Brandon Rossi, Tokyo Jetz, GFMBRYYCE, and Translee.
“We had to reassemble and restructure ourselves as a unit,” T.I. said in an interview with XXL. “You know, we had to make several adjustments within the executive staff as well as the artist roster and now we feel confident in the collection of artists we have right now. We’re incredibly proud to present this new crop of artists.”
Stream and download Hustle Gang new album We Want Smoke on iTunes/Apple Music below.
See We Want Smoke tracklist:
1. Want Smoke (feat. London Jae, Yung Booke, Dro & T.I.)
2. Friends (feat. T.I., Rara, Brandon Rossi, Tokyo Jetz, Trae tha Truth & Young Dro)
3. Game 7 (feat. T.I., Brandon Rossi & Rara)
4. That Bag (feat. Young Thug, T.I., Young Dro & Trev Case)
5. Trappin On Forgis (feat. T.I., Lex, Trae tha Truth & London Jae)
6. Go Off (feat. B.o.B, T.I., Yung Booke, Tokyo Jetz, Trae tha Truth & Young Dro)
7. So High (feat. Peanut da Don, London Jae, Young Dro & T.I.)
8. Gateway (feat. Translee, Yung Booke, Tokyo Jetz & Ink)
9. My Block (feat. T.I., London Jae, Young Dro, B.o.B & 5ive Mics)
10. Do No Wrong (feat. GFMBRYYCE, Young Dro & T.I.)
11. Still Young (feat. B.o.B, Translee & T.I.)
12. Talk My S**t (feat. Peanut da Don, Trae tha Truth & Young Dro)
13. Who Gone Check Me (feat. GFMBRYYCE, Translee, Yung Booke, Young Dro & T.I.)
14. Sometimes (feat. T.I. & Young Dro)
15. Weight (feat. Translee, Trae tha Truth, Tokyo Jetz, Kim Minnis & Young Dro)
16. Roll the Dice (feat. Rara, GFMBRYYCE, Translee & Brandon Rossi)
17. Trenches Reloaded (feat. Peanut da Don & T.I.)
Today is Wu-Tang Clan day because the legendary group drops their new album Wu-Tang Clan: The Saga Continues today.
Hip-hop first learned about the album only a few weeks ago when RZA announced that the group is dropping their first project in three years. It was in 2014 when they released the album A Better Tomorrow. This new album The Saga Continues was entirely produced by RZA and the group’s longtime producer DJ Mathematics.
The album comes with 18 tracks with verses from rappers like Method Man, Redman, RZA, Streetlife, Ghostface Killah, Inspektah Deck, Skit, Chris River, and Killa Priest. “For years, Math has had the idea of putting together a body of music using modern and legendary equipment such as ASR10 with vocal performances by Wu-Tang Clan members and other prominent MCs,” RZA said.
Stream and download Wu-Tang Clan: The Saga Continues album on iTunes/Apple Music below.
The Saga Continues tracklist.
1. “Wu-Tang the Saga Continues Intro” feat. RZA
2. “Lesson Learn’d” feat. Inspektah Deck and Redman
3. “Fast and Furious” feat. Hue Hef and Raekwon
4. “Famous Fighters” (Skit)
5. “If Time is Money (Fly Navigation)” feat. Method Man
6. “Frozen” feat. Method Man, Killa Priest, and Chris Rivers
7. “Berto and the Fiend” (Skit) feat. Ghostface Killah
8. “Pearl Harbor” feat. Ghostface Killah, Method Man, RZA, and Sean Price
9. “People Say” feat. Wu-Tang Clan and Redman
10. “Family” (Skit)
11. “Why Why Why” feat. RZA and Swnkah
12. “G’d Up” feat. Method Man, R-Mean, and Mzee Jones
13. “If What You Say is True” feat. Wu-Tang Clan and Streetlife
14. “Saga” (Skit) feat. RZA
15. “Hood Go Bang!” feat. Redman, Method Man
16. “My Only One” feat. Ghostface Killah, RZA, Cappadonna, and Steven Latorre
18. “The Saga Continues Outro” feat. RZA
Drake’s OVO artists dvsn drop his new album Morning After and you can now stream and download it on iTunes/Apple Music.
If you’re not familiar with dvsn, they are a Toronto based R&B group signed to Drake’s label OVO Records. They released their debut album Sept 5th last year and this new project serves as a continuation of that project. No that is not a date, it’s the title of the album which is also being promoted as a mixtape.
This new project Morning After comes with 13 tracks including the previously released songs “Think About Me,” “Don’t Choose,” “Mood,” and “P.O.V.” There are no features on the album so you will be getting pure vocals from Daniel Daley and Paul Jefferies, who is also known by his producing name Nineteen85.
Stream and download dvsn album Morning After on iTunes/Apple Music below.
This is another cut where Breezy takes on the directing mantle with the help of Spiff TV. The video Halloween-themed video features Chris Brown as a zombie and Future as a very rich ghost wearing Balenciaga and riding around in a Rolls-Royce. The clips start out with Brown rising up out of the grave to perform some dance moves that will take you all the way back to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.”
Young Thug was more of a Jack The Ripper type character where he was killing zombies and beheading people. You can find cameos from Fabolous, Trey Songz, and Teyana Taylor. Breezy ensured that he gave viewers a disclaimer for the scary video. “This film and its contents do not inherently convey or praise any kind of occult,” the disclaimer reads.”
Chris Brown is currently getting ready to release his new album “Heartbreak on a Full Moon” and this single “High End” is the latest track off the project. You will also find a bunch of other previously released singles including “Privacy,” “Questions,” “Grass Ain’t Greener,” and “Party.”