Сайт фанатов группы «КуБа»
Shawn Johnson and husband Andrew East shared some heartbreaking news with fans on Saturday: They revealed she had recently suffered a miscarriage.
The 25-year-old retired Olympic gold medalist and gymnast and two-time Dancing With the Stars competitor married the 26-year-old football player in Tennessee in April 2016.
“We feel like a lot of people go through this so we wanted to share it, ” Johnson said in a YouTube video while sitting with her husband.
“The past 48 hours have been some of the happiest, scariest, and saddest times of my life,” she wrote. “My husband Andrew and I found out that we were unexpectedly pregnant, only to find out hours later some tragic news. I have been crying more than I ever have, but am still optimistic for what is next.”
In the video, two digital home pregnancy tests are shown and are positive. Johnson then holds them up and declares, tearfully, “We’re going to have a baby. I definitely wasn’t planning this but it’s really, really exciting. How am I gonna tell Andrew? He’s going to be a daddy.”
Johnson and East were then shown driving to a doctor’s office. She said she started feeling stomach pains.
At the doctor’s office, an ultrasound showed bleeding in her uterus and no gestational sac, meaning she had miscarried naturally. She was six weeks along —just a two weeks after a pregnancy test can show a positive result. Johnson took hers earlier this week.
After the video was posted, Johnson and East took to Instagram and Facebook Live to chat with their fans.
They appeared to be in good spirits as they answered questions. They said they did not plan to get pregnant.
“We know everything happens for a reason,” Johnson said. “We believe God’s got a bigger plan for us. All we can do is be positive otherwise we just sink into a hole.”
Searching for more update about this? Type Inside The Box
“If I run for a President, think of how entertaining the debates would be,” said the message, posted on the Alec Baldwin Foundation’s account.
More than 3,000 people liked the comment. One person tweeted on Saturday, “I don’t want entertainment. I want a REAL president!” The post was retweeted on the Alec Baldwin Foundation’s account.
If I run for a President, think of how entertaining the debates would be.
— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) October 21, 2017
The actor, known for his outspoken liberal views, has been among the most vocal celebrities who has openly criticized the U.S. leader and former TV star—and his supporters.
“I have an immigration strategy: Everyone who voted for Trump, leave,” read a tweet posted on the Alec Baldwin Foundation’s account on Wednesday.
In 2008, Baldwin said on CBS’ 60 Minutes that he still has not given up his childhood dream of being a politician.
“There’s no age limit on running for office, to a degree,” he said. “Something I might do, one day.”
In 2011, Baldwin’s rep he would not rule out the possibility of the actor running for mayor of New York City.
Months later, Baldwin nixed the idea.
“I’ve lost my appetite,” he said on his podcast, Here’s the Thing With Alec Baldwin. “Plus the people that are running for mayor—I know this is terrible—I look at them and I don’t see myself in that crowd. They’re like a guy on a date that you can tell he just can’t wait to get his hand up your blouse before even the lights go out in the theater. They’re all just so horny for it. Horny for their own ascension. Whereas for me, I’ve got a job now…I’ve got a good job.”
Other celebs have also floated the idea of a 2020 political run—Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who jokingly announced his presidential running mate, Tom Hanks, on SNL, and Kid Rock, who teased the website http://kidrockforsenate.com in July.
“I give up money and fame and position and success, I give up this wonderful life I have now in exchange for the chance to really change things,” he said. “Yeah, I’m not quite sure you can anymore.”
Searching for more update about this? Type Inside The Box
Shawn Storm released an animated video for his gritty Alkaline diss track “Full Clip Load.”
The clip starts out with Shawn Storm escaping from prison before going on a crime spree that ended with his rescuing Vybz Kartel from prison. In the song, Kartel protege diss all of the Gaza enemies starting with Alkaline and move down the line to Aidonia’s J.O.P., Busy Signal, Mavado, and Stephen “Di Genius” McGregor. “Everybody mi ago kill everybody / all tha one deh weh sound like Addi,” he deejay.
Shawn Storm has always been loyal to Vybz Kartel and was even convicted for the same murder that the Gaza boss is serving life for. Storm will be eligible for parole in 25 years. Both artists, as well as, the other two men convicted for the crime will have their first appeal court hearing in February next year. All four men have maintained their innocence.
Social media is the battlefield these days for a lot of the feud in dancehall. Artists throwing words against other artists and sound system selectors cursing out artists as in the case of Bounty and the two veteran disc jockeys. During an interview with Anthony Miller on ER, Beenie Man weights in on the feud while expressing his disappointment with his longtime rival Bounty Killer.
“I feel like competition is what keep you on your toes, keep you on the edge, it make you sharp and build faster lyrics,” Beenie said. “But when it gets to a point when it becomes disrespectful, I feel you should just squash it and you know just don’t deal with it. I am really upset with Bounty Killer to follow up with Foota Hype and Matterhorn with every picture you comment and retweet and send it. You’re a big man, you’re the warlard, the general of dancehall, so you don’t need to follow up no little man my lord.”
Beenie Man also spoke about how Bounty Killer helped both Foota Hype and Tony Matterhorn becomes the big names in the disc jockey business that they are today.
Last month, the Young money emcee told her fans on Twitter that she wants to work with one of the hottest young rappers out now, Lil Uzi Vert. One of her fans, Imamtay, asked her about the song last night and she responded saying that it’s been done but someone other than Uzi decides to keep it in the safe. The song is a remix of “The Way Life Goes.”
“[Nicki Minaj] what about Lil uzi vert’s song “The Way Life Goes” that u suppose to be remixing?” the fan asked, to which Minaj responded saying, “Been done!!! but apparently someone somewhere wants to hold back on putting it out right now. It’s not me & it’s not Uzi tho. Tea anyone?” While she didn’t specify who is holding the single back, fans are already concluding that label heads are the likely culprit since both artists are signed to major labels.
On another note, Nicki Minaj is getting some support from rap legend LL Cool J who offered her some word of encouragement. “Keep doing your thing. A career is a marathon full of hills valleys twists and turns. You’re just getting started the best is yet to come,” LL tweeted.
Been done!!! but apparently someone somewhere wants to hold back on putting it out right now. It's not me & it's not Uzi tho. Tea anyone? https://t.co/aquzp0YiiX
— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) October 20, 2017
— ??? (@IMAMTAY) October 20, 2017
Keep doing your thing. A career is a marathon full of hills valleys twists and turns. You’re just getting started. ?the best is yet to come.
— LLCOOLJ. (@llcoolj) October 20, 2017
Lil Uzi Vert released “The Way Life Goes” as the second single off his new album Luv Is Rage 2. The song has been doing very well and is currently at No. 57 on Billboard Hot 100 chart and climbing. Perhaps his label wants to see how far the original song will go before releasing the remix, which makes sense because with Nicki Minaj on the remix it will likely be bigger than the original. This is the first time that Minaj and Lil Uzi Vert are working together.
Nicki Minaj is currently working on her long-awaited fourth studio album and preparing for her tour next year. She hinted on IG this week that she has some surprises coming soon.